Oi_chain_builder isn't working on stocks

This function seems to only be working for NIFTY and BANKNIFTY. However, the minute you try using it for stocks, it throws up errors. Once in a while, it works for a couple of stocks. Can someone help?

try nsepythonserver library for once and let me know if problem persists.

I fetch all NFO stocks and calculate their OI in each 10 mins interval as you can see here https://unofficed.com/leverage/nse-stock-options/

But I use the server version. That works correctly as of now.

Tried the same. Worked well for 1 week. Now getting error. Pasted the error below.

% Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
Dload Upload Total Spent Left Speed
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 --:–:-- --:–:-- --:–:-- 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 --:–:-- --:–:-- --:–:-- 0
curl: (35) schannel: next InitializeSecurityContext failed: Unknown error (0x80092012) - The revocation function was unable to check revocation for the certificate.
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 --:–:-- --:–:-- --:–:-- 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 --:–:-- --:–:-- --:–:-- 0
curl: (35) schannel: next InitializeSecurityContext failed: Unknown error (0x80092012) - The revocation function was unable to check revocation for the certificate.

The error message you’re encountering is related to cURL and SSL/TLS certificate verification. Specifically, the error code 0x80092012 and the message “The revocation function was unable to check revocation for the certificate” suggest that cURL is unable to verify the SSL/TLS certificate of the server it’s trying to communicate with.

There are 3-4 reasons it can happen.

Outdated cURL or SSL Library: The version of cURL or the SSL library it uses might be outdated.

Firewall or Proxy : A firewall or proxy might be blocking the client’s request to the server or to the CRL distribution point.

Network Issues: There might be network issues preventing the client from reaching the server or the CRL distribution point.

Its serverside issue. Nothing from my script.

rookie here. how do correct it? or fit it…
Now i get fresh error, JSON Decode error.

Running the code from desktop, not laptop.

JSONDecodeError is a common encounter because of mainly firewall blockage.

Try the solutions posted here (Search the term JSONDecodeError) or the best is to run it on Google Collab and nsepythonserver.

Save resources of your laptop as well as you will have smooth experience as that is platform independent.