About the NSE Python API category

(Replace this first paragraph with a brief description of your new category. This guidance will appear in the category selection area, so try to keep it below 200 characters.)

Use the following paragraphs for a longer description, or to establish category guidelines or rules:

• Why should people use this category? What is it for?

• How exactly is this different than the other categories we already have?

• What should topics in this category generally contain?

• Do we need this category? Can we merge with another category, or subcategory?

I am new to this community. I am new to python but have successfully wrote 2 programs using nsetools. I have found this nsepython documentation very unsystematic and confusing.

First of all I wanted to know the difference between nsetools and nse python. I couldn’t find anywhere.

Secondly I want to know what all package functions are in NSE python.

I am interested in downloading real time 1m OHLC, Volume, pChange, Change data for about 600 scrips and analyse the same with pandas for intraday trading.

Kindly respond.

No one has time to write article.

NSEPython = NSEPy+ NSETools + Lots of extra functions

NSE Python - Unofficed All functions that are not in the beta will be here.
Rest which are in beta will be in the forum. But keep eye on site link only.

NSE does not give real time data in option change (5-10 mins delay) as well as does not update LTP instant (1-5m delay).

Open alice account Open Free Demat & Trading Account | Save 25% on Brokerage and ping back. It is basic code there.