Unofficed - Table of Contents Related to Trading

Unofficed is a pet project and developed like a side hustle over a span of years. So the content is quite disturbing if you compare the articles of initial days and current days.

You will fire a sense of immaturity, blush of ego in the older articles while an apologetic but appropriate tone in the newer ones. I guess that’s called maturity. Anyways, I will try to structure the vast content archive We have over here

Learn Swing Trading -

Support and Resistance [Advance] -

(Note - This is a free course, If you need a coupon, Please ask in the Slack channel)

Then finish these price action sessions -

These are newton sessions (https://www.unofficed.com/newton/) taken over the Slack channel to gain social capital. Note - Some content is only accessible to Newton Students.

Narrow Range Strategy:

The term “NR” in “NR4” or “NR7” means “Narrow Range”. Narrow Range Strategies are basically Price action strategies (i.e. it relies on the only price of the stock and doesn’t take account of other things like – indicators, volume, sun and moon’s location, etc.)

How do you find out the breakout direction of NR7?
Intraday Strategy: NR7

Flag Chart Pattern

The Flag is a trend continuation pattern that gives you the opportunity to enter the market in the middle of a trend. In this course, We shall discuss the following stuff in this course:

Flag Patterns: Part I - The Basics of Flag Pattern
Flag Patterns: Part II - How to identify Bull or Bear Flag patterns
Flag Patterns: Part III - How to trade the Flag pattern
Flag Patterns: Part IV - Examples of Bear Flag Pattern
Flag Patterns: Part V - Multi Timeframe Analysis
Flag Patterns: Part VI - Cases of Early Exit
Flag Patterns: Part VII - Proper Trigger Points

Inside Bar Strategy

The aim of this Inside Bar Strategy is to discuss a simple method of which allows you to catch momentum in the market with a small stop loss. This strategy is profitable, easy to learn, easy to implement strategy and has sound risk management!

What is an Inside Bar?
Inside bar trading patterns
How to pick winning trades with Inside Bar Strategy?
Frequently Asked Questions on Inside Bar
Update on trades on Inside Bar
More examples using Inside Bar Strategy

Intraday Trading Diary

Content from 2018, 2019 with lots of examples but narrated in a less professional way.

Plan, Platform, and Concepts

Planning Day trading with Limit orders and Tradingview
How do you pick stocks for trading on the next day?
Which Indian stocks have good liquidity but less volatility for intraday?
Intraday Strategy: Different Compression Patterns
Intraday Strategy: Opening Range Breakout

Execution and Psychology

Trading Nifty Futures Intraday
What is a StopHunt Intraday trading bot? How does it work?
The sudden decline of Titan company stock